Last updated: November 17, 2015
Workee ApS operates https://wispapp.com/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. USING OF INFORMATION
1.1. Workee ApS (hereinafter – “We”) use your Personal Information only to:
- personalize our website for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- to supply to you services purchased through our website
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing co deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
keep our website secure and prevent fraud
verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website communications
1.2. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
1.3. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
2.1. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, or identify you and to provide services to you. Personally information may include, but is not limited to (“Personal Information”):
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website;
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2.2. Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. UPDATING INFORMATION
3.1. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
4. DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
6.1. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
6.2. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.3. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
6.4. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.5. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.6. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
8. CONTACT US
8.2. This Site is owned and operated by Workee ApS.
Our registered office is Winslow Law Firm, Gammel Strand 34, 1202 København K Denmark
Our principal place of business is at Winslow Law Firm, Gammel Strand 34, 1202 København K Denmark.
NOTE: PAYMENT FOR SERVICES PROVIDING BY WEB SITE https://wispapp.com/ SHALL BE MADE UPON PROVIDING SERVICES. PAYMENT REFUNDS AREN’T PRODUCED.